Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dog found

Options
  • 28-06-2009 3:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭

hi there.. not sure if this will be off any good or not but said i would give it a go...i live outside ballaghaderren and a dog strayed into us last night. he is lovely big dog,springer spaniel i think,black and white and has a blue harness on him. he is very friendly and boisterous!
    he arrived out of the blue yesterday evening we have no idea who he might belong too. obvisously is a much loved pet,rang in mid west radio and left 2 requests already..

someone might know something about him or who he might belong too..let me know if you do.

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭darg

around edmondstown by any chance?

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭amy85

no was near frenchpark. the dog was renuited with his owner few days after anyways. they rang into mid west looking for him... they dont live that far from us after all.. so was happy ending!!

Advertisement