Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cruise Ship at Dublin Port?

Options
  • 28-06-2009 11:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 512 ✭✭✭

Anyone know the name of the huge cruise ship in Dublin Port at the moment and how long its there for?

Very impressive

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

Macers wrote: »
    Anyone know the name of the huge cruise ship in Dublin Port at the moment and how long its there for?

Very impressive

It's the Crown Princess, due to depart at 6pm

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

I see it all the time, what is it's route? If I was going on a cruise I would not want to stop at Dublin...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Macers wrote: »

Very impressive

Arrived at half 3 this morning, and leaving at 6 as said already

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭richardjjd

it does a number of cruises which stop in Dublin, but the most common one a 12 night "round the British Isles" which departs from Southampton with stops in Guernsey, Cork, Dublin, Liverpool, Belfast, Glasgow, Inverness and Edinburgh.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,438 ✭✭✭jhegarty

Zascar wrote: »
    I see it all the time, what is it's route? If I was going on a cruise I would not want to stop at Dublin...

http://www.cruisett.com/ships.php?ShipID=118&date=10

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,082 ✭✭✭Chris_533976

richardjjd wrote: »
    it does a number of cruises which stop in Dublin, but the most common one a 12 night "round the British Isles" which departs from Southampton with stops in Guernsey, Cobh, Dublin, Liverpool, Belfast, Glasgow, Inverness and Edinburgh.

Get it right :D Cobh people get mad if their cruise ship dock is reffered to as Cork (despite the fact that its falling down ;) )

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

(despite the fact that its falling down ;) )

it's doing what?
    seemed fine last saturday:
    3649470911_239bb7765b.jpg

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Maybe chris was referring to the little harbour further up

Advertisement