Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My New Hero

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

Fair play to him but wont he get more attention from this?Angleshooting maybe? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 302 ✭✭HIVeindhoven

Fair play to him but wont he get more attention from this?Angleshooting maybe? :)

Yeah, i guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,275 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

If he was really balla he would have told em to shove the bracelet........

• Registered Users Posts: 5,434 ✭✭✭cardshark202

Sounds boring

• Registered Users Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭TripleAce

Unless he had a specific reason to do that it just sound plain rude to me. Don't find anything "cool" about it tbh :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭Tight Ted

Some dude on the first page said he didn't want the attention because of a very religious family, which I suppose makes sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭DeadMoney

Now what would be really cool is if the guy went straight across the street after the tournament to a pawn shop and pawned off the bracelet. That would deserve hero status imo. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Onsberg

A rumour mentions him being overstaked and not wanting some stakers (probably non-poker players) to find out about the win. Sounds a bit far out, but still fun to think of the irony that winning a bracelet would bring a world of hurt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭[nicK]

unnecessary drama imo.. hardly worthy of a WHOLE THREAD..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,477 ✭✭✭newbie2

Bracelets are for women IMO.

• Advertisement
Advertisement