Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Tattoo place in Limerick

Options
  • 27-06-2009 10:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 42

Hey everyone,
    Im thinking of getting a tattoo and just wondering based on peoples experiences which is the best place in Limerick to get it done...Ive been hearing great things about Danny Bullman but would like to know what others think. Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Danny has left Limerick to my knowledge and is now in Vienna. Danny was probably the best in Limerick and one of the top guys in Ireland.

If you are looking for something in an oriental design or that involves bright colours then I would say Ross in AllStar Ink on Wickham Street..

But if you are looking for sharp clear lines and high detail I would be looking at either going to Tattoo Zoo in Cork or Zulu tattoo in Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Birdie086

I agree about Ross Nagle in wickham street, he is the best Limerick has to offer at the moment but if its a biggie maybe a little would do no harm!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭Elbi

AllStar Ink, its in wickham street.
    its its very clean and up market looking. got my first tattoo done there and was very happy, have been in other places that look scruffy and dirty,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Dtab

I got my first tattoo last week in ALL STAR INK and I hav to say that ross was brilliant.....all the lads were very welcoming and made you feel relaxed. I love the work he did for me, it healed amazingly well also.

The studio is very cool and clean.....would definitely recommend here.

What kind of tatt were u thinking of getting?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

I got mine done 7 years ago in Living Art on Wickham St, presume its the same place as already mentioned? Anyway i found them to be very good, very clean and ultra helpful. I also went back to get it topped up a couple of years back free of charge, so the after sales service is very good too!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Caped Crusader

Guardian Demon tattoo on broad st is probably turning out the best tattoos in town. Sparky and Jay are both amazing artists and I couldn't recommend them highly enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Maybe a mod can just merge the three tatto thread together so any info is in one thread for those looking.

Advertisement