Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tonights Robin Hood - spoilers galore

Options
  • 27-06-2009 9:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,198 ✭✭✭

does anyone know if that was the final ever episode or if Jonas Armstrong just wanted out and it's back for a 4th season with a new Robin next year.

last week's episode and tonight's one were pretty damn good (fight choreography was still pants of course). a shame it took so long to reach that level - a double shame if it took the final ever two episode to reach that level

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,198 ✭✭✭Spon Farmer

google knows all - a new head writer has been hired to revamp the series for a "possible, but uncommissioned 4th series". the BEEB are waiting to hear her ideas.

also it was Jonas Armstrong who wanted out.

end of thread, I guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Gotta say, not liking the idea of a fourth season of Robin Hood without Robin, Marion, Gisbourne, Allan, Vasey and Isabella... Who's left?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

Apparently the actor who played Sean Slater in Eastenders is lined up for the next series

http://blogs.coventrytelegraph.net/thegeekfiles/2009/04/eastenders-star-rob-kazinsky-i.html

I think it the show went downhill at the end of Series 2 when Marian died

• Registered Users Posts: 4,198 ✭✭✭Spon Farmer

JP Liz wrote: »
    Apparently the actor who played Sean Slater in Eastenders is lined up for the next series

http://blogs.coventrytelegraph.net/thegeekfiles/2009/04/eastenders-star-rob-kazinsky-i.html

I think it the show went downhill at the end of Series 2 when Marian died

awful idea

as for going downhill, it never quite got to the top of the hill so it more correct to say killing Marion opened a big crevice and it fell in

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭Livvie

It's been axed apparently.

Would have been interesting to see a spin off featuring the new Archer character, and called Outlaws or something. Or The Legacy of Robin Hood. Maybe they will still do that, but Robin Hood without Robin, Marian, Guy and Alan, would surely be a non-starter.

And OT, but how crass of the BBC to swap the channels in order to accommodate the tennis meaning that many people missed the final episode of RH because they were relying on recording it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Livvie wrote: »
    And OT, but how crass of the BBC to swap the channels in order to accommodate the tennis meaning that many people missed the final episode of RH because they were relying on recording it.

Ah, was wondering why my Sky+ didn't get it. Luckily for me it was released online the day previous so I had seen it anyway.
    Source for the cancellation? Good thing if it is axed, wouldn't like to see it go ahead after losing 5 characters this year and 3 last year, leaving not many important people left.

Advertisement