Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arnotts online Sale 32" Philips LCD TV €399 Siemens Dwasher €349 & more

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,368 ✭✭✭acquiescefc

according to the image details the tv model is pfl5604h_12
    Richer sounds have it on offer at €549.99!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭PCDub

Looks to be a good price for a full hd tv, will let you know if its the real deal....:D

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭kellsred

according to the image details the tv model is pfl5604h_12
    Richer sounds have it on offer at €549.99!!!

Is there any way of checking the model number of the featured tv apart from the image properties?
    Great price if it is that model.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭johnfás

kellsred wrote: »
    Is there any way of checking the model number of the featured tv apart from the image properties?

Ringing Arnotts in the morning and asking whoever answers the phone to go and check the box would seem the most logical method.

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭kellsred

johnfás wrote: »
    Ringing Arnotts in the morning and asking whoever answers the phone to go and check the box would seem the most logical method.

These are available in store at this price?
    Sorry, thought it was an online deal. I'll head into Arnotts tomorrow myself so.

• Advertisement

looking at the philips website the 5000 series is the only one with 'pixel plus hd' and the only 32 " with full hd is the 5604.

so if the specs are right then this is good enough confirmation for me.

thanks OP

• Company Representative Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

looking at the philips website the 5000 series is the only one with 'pixel plus hd' and the only 32 " with full hd is the 5604.

so if the specs are right then this is good enough confirmation for me.

thanks OP

We have just got through to Arnotts and they say " it's either a 32PFL5404 or 32PFL3404 don't know!.

Neither of these are TV's Full HD - we are sending someone across to check in person & we will report asap!

Thanks as ever.

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭brosna

Has anybody had a look at this -

Philips SoundBar DVD Home Theatre HTS6100 - Reduced from €699 to €299
    http://www.buy4now.ie/arnottsstore/aspx/productdetail.aspx?pid=6470&loc=P&catid=27.28

Any comments/advice on this item appreciated appreciated.

Boardies,

got the info at last (had to get one of my Colleagues to personally go to Arnotts as there was not much info available via the Phone)

The TV in question is a 32PFL3404 and it is not Full HD as described in the link and the picture is not of the 3404 either! The sales Colleague behind the counter in Arnotts Electrical dept said that 'the TV advertised is a HD READY 32PFL3404 they are aware of the incorrect image and spec posted on line' however they are a concession in Arnotts and that 'Arnotts' must have posted the incorrect information.

The 32PFL3404 is a model that we are not running with - we start with the 32PFL5404H - however in light of the confusion caused by Arnotts I am happy to offer a VERY VERY limited amount of 32PFL5404H at €399.95 + PRF/Wee charge of €8 - please note this TV is out of stock at the moment - however we are expecting fresh stocks in early July.

Thanks as ever guys,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Cheers for the info Johnmc, just rang and cancelled the order. Shower of chancers.

• Advertisement

PC - to be fair to them - the guys who operate out of Arnotts are pretty good and I do think it is a genuine mistake (we all know SH8t happens!)

ATB,

John Mc

• Registered Users Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭ronaneire

Hi John,

Can i put my name one of those TV's at the price you just mentioned?

Thanks,

Ronan

• Registered Users Posts: 43,810 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Just to be fair to john..

Can you put names down for the Philips TV in this thread?

Just to keep them in the same place.

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭megapixel

I ordered one as well, just rang buy4now and waiting a reply as he had to confirm with arrnotts it wasn't a full hd tv before he would cancel the order.

Can i put my name down for one as well. will also post on your thread...

:mad: Really thought i had a bargain on my hands....

Just got an email from arrnotts saying they are going to replace the tv with a full hd equivalent phillips tv.

Good customer service...:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭brosna

megapixel wrote: »
    Just got an email from arrnotts saying they are going to replace the tv with a full hd equivalent phillips tv.

Good customer service...:cool:

Good For You :)

Tv arrived this afternoon.
    Looks great.

Mines in the back of the delivery van, should be here monday. Bargain.

ditto....sweet piece of equipment....worth waiting for

Advertisement