Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Musicians Wanted

Options
  • 27-06-2009 3:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hey Everyone.

First time user or Boards. So forgive if i **** up (that may be count 1?)

Basically I'm a 25 yr old gay guy, who is flowing with creativity!
    I play the piano and guitar and sing, and play the classic flute (har di har har) and I write music as well, I've been on the scene in Dublin before but have taken a big break to write some music, and would like to get toghether with some likeminded (not having to be homos :) musicians.

I prefer to play Piano / Keyboard and sign, so looking for a dummer. guitars and whatever else we think we can throw into the mix,

influences would be a little of everything from hard core pop to metalica, I think I can see the good in most music, whether its ear candy or acutally mind provoking stuff, so people should have similar ideas about music.

I'm living between Letterkenny and Carrick on Shannon, but I can travel and I'm hoping most can. I'd love to get a really good group together, I have the funds to record some music, so it would be on the cards if everything went well.

I know, I'm rabbiting on a bit, BUT if you could send me an email with some information, that would be most sweetalicious.

With Kind and Hopeful Regards ;)

P

getthygroveon@gmail.com

Advertisement