Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ryanair Last Minute Booking

Options
  • 27-06-2009 12:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭

Hi, I need to book a very last minute flight from Shannon to Gatwick at 8, but I cant seem to do it online. It told me to ring their booking line, but i cant seem to find one..

Any ideas as to what I should do?

If i could, i wouldnt mind leaving from Cork or Dublin

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭vektarman

miralize wrote: »
    Hi, I need to book a very last minute flight from Shannon to Gatwick at 8, but I cant seem to do it online. It told me to ring their booking line, but i cant seem to find one..

Any ideas as to what I should do?

If i could, i wouldnt mind leaving from Cork or Dublin

Here's a link, hope it helps

http://www.ryanair.com/site/IE/faqs.php?sect=CONTACT&div=call_ctr

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

Yeah that number forwarded me to a 1570 nmber. Turns out tickets are 310 one-way...

Thanks anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭westtip

miralize wrote: »
    Yeah that number forwarded me to a 1570 nmber. Turns out tickets are 310 one-way...

Thanks anyway

I missed a bmibaby flight to birmingham ex knock a few months back had to be in the uk on business that day for an evening meeting and the next day all day - a ryanair flight to East midlands was leaving two hours later - bingo they hit me for 180 for a one way flite - my most expensive one way flite to the uk for years - there turn up and buy a standby ticket prices are expensive to say the least but thats the way it goes!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭MOH

westtip wrote: »
    I missed a bmibaby flight to birmingham ex knock a few months back had to be in the uk on business that day for an evening meeting and the next day all day - a ryanair flight to East midlands was leaving two hours later - bingo they hit me for 180 for a one way flite - my most expensive one way flite to the uk for years - there turn up and buy a standby ticket prices are expensive to say the least but thats the way it goes!

Had to make an emergency flight home last year overnighting in East Midlands, when I got in checked everything was OK and the insurance company had messed up and only booked one of us on the flight. The guy at the Ryanair desk said there were loads of free seats, but actually told me to go off and book it myself online, as if he did it he'd have to charge me something like £200. Luckily I wasn't flying out until the next morning so had time to do it online (you can't book online for the same day).

• Registered Users Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭westtip

MOH wrote: »
    Had to make an emergency flight home last year overnighting in East Midlands, when I got in checked everything was OK and the insurance company had messed up and only booked one of us on the flight. The guy at the Ryanair desk said there were loads of free seats, but actually told me to go off and book it myself online, as if he did it he'd have to charge me something like £200. Luckily I wasn't flying out until the next morning so had time to do it online (you can't book online for the same day).

Yes my problem was I was at Knock airport having just missed my BMI baby flite to Birmingham at about 2.00 pm and the East Mids flight (best I could do tomake my appointment) was going out at 4.30 so the book on line option wasn't open to me - Gone are the days of turning up on spec to get a cheap standby - it was the most expensive Ryanair flite I ever took! c'est la vie.

Galling thing was I had to sit and watch my BMI flite board and take off from the airport bar!:mad:

• Advertisement
Advertisement