Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Taxi Drivers in Limerick

Options
  • 27-06-2009 11:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭

I've noticed recently that a large percentage of taxi drivers are black. Anyone know whats influenced this? Plus their cars are usually rubbish and stink of foreign smells.

Come on Billy the squid lock this thread before anyone expresses an opinion. Then you'll ban me and Berty will thank you for it because he desperately wants to be a moderator also and will agree with anything you do! Boards.ie has become a joke, only the moderators opinions can be heard. Also this is designed to be a polemic thread. (Go on google the word polemic)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

I've noticed recently that a large percentage of taxi drivers are black. Anyone know whats influenced this? Plus their cars are usually rubbish and stink of foreign smells.

Come on Billy the squid lock this thread before anyone expresses an opinion. Then you'll ban me and Berty will thank you for it because he desperately wants to be a moderator also and will agree with anything you do! Boards.ie has become a joke, only the moderators opinions can be heard. Also this is designed to be a polemic thread. (Go on google the word polemic)

What exactly is the point of your post? Are you trying to draw out an arguement for the sake of it?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Locked and Banned,not sure for how long yet I will leave that up to the forum mods.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

The Ban is permenent

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement