Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Print Prices

Options
  • 27-06-2009 9:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

......thought I'd post this as a bargain....had to do some printing for project - a1's mounted to foamboard.....so did a bit of shopping around and found these guys at www.vuepoint.ie For 5 a1's mounted €23.50 each...thought this was a good price considering some of the prices/quotes I was getting.....
    [/SIZE]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭Stealdo

Thought it said 'pint' prices :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,620 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Thought it said 'pint' prices

So did I!
    :P

• Registered Users Posts: 47 jagerboy

Dammit! So did I!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭mcw92

same here.lol:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,957 ✭✭✭Euro_Kraut

:D This is mad - so did I! Man I was so disappointed when I clicked on the OPs link.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭Murt10

+1.

Would say it was beer goggles, but I don't drink.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭Jev/N

Can't believe I saw this written as pint prices as well!

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭conor052001

so did i

wierd

• Registered Users Posts: 5,539 ✭✭✭baldbear

my house mate told me she got a pint of Guinness and a Bulmers for UNDER €7... in a pub called the sub lounge beside Tara street. Its underground there but iv never been.....:eek:Has anyone been there??

• Registered Users Posts: 32,379 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

I saw it too, must be an optical illusion or something! or just wishful thinking...

check here
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/search.php?searchid=7286182

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭squishey

...I work for Vuepoint and because of all the traffic coming from this thread we have updated the site to try to help with the 'pint' prices for boards.ie users;) Just go to the site from the OP link or from here to have a look;)

Cheers to the OP for the post by the way, much appreciated traffic:)

If this is out of line please delete.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,379 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

squishey wrote: »
    Please don't! thats class :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭Zynks

squishey wrote: »
    ...I work for Vuepoint and because of all the traffic coming from this thread we have updated the site to try to help with the 'pint' prices for boards.ie users;) Just go to the site from the OP link or from here to have a look;)

Cheers to the OP for the post by the way, much appreciated traffic:)

Not looking for prints at the moment, but that is good, neat marketing, I'm impressed. A few more like this and this economy might have a future ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭squishey

cheers folks:) always to great to hear positive feedback:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 davitto

Was away for the last couple of weeks so have not looked at boards. Did not realise this would gain a mind of its own. Sorry for any confusion caused.

Advertisement