Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fiat servicing

Options
  • 27-06-2009 7:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭

Can anyone recommended a garage to service my Ducato base. North Dub ideally..Ta:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭zagmund

I've had mine in with Donohues (or Donoghues or however they spell it) off the Long Mile Road a few times over the years. It's not Northside, but it's near enough to the M50 if that helps.

I rang around most of the Fiat garages in Dublin when trying to get it serviced originally and I think there's only one or two garages that do the heavier vehicles like the Ducato (with a campervan stuck on it) because of the size or weight or something.

z

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭aerosol

Thanks Zagmund,yeh the height weight thing is whats the prob.I 'll give Donohoes a ring:)

Advertisement