Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wsop ME 10k stake.. 40% going..

Options
  • 27-06-2009 5:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭

alright guys,
    considering hitting vegas next week for the main event..

just a quick post to check for interest in a buying a 40% share??

i'll be selling at 1.1/1 so 1% = $110 (stars/greenjokerpoker/boyles or cash in vegas works) (1.1 to cover getting cash offline and atm fees etc)

predominantly an msnl grinder.. played in this last year (day 2 :( )and the standard was even softer than expected so looking forward to this years, would rather sell off 40% though to reduce varience..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭suilen

PM sent , 3% through GJP please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,720 ✭✭✭El Stuntman

Hi NicK, have you got any donkament results to point to? (Hendon mob etc)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭DEEP THROAT

or even a name?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭Lurker1977

Hey Nick, I'll take 1%. Stars is good for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭[nicK]

no hendon mob.. i've played exactly 2 tournaments in my life, the gjp deepstack and wsop ME last year, both of which i made day 2 and busted losing 2 70/30s..

i'm a 400-2knl online cash game grinder (6max+hu) , i generally don't play tournaments because they're so time consuming and i prefer the cash game lifestyle.. however, with it's deepstack nature and super soft field i consider myself to be hugely +ev in this event..

also got ~1000hrs of live cash game experience at 5/10 and above so no internet pro tells:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 203 ✭✭Vamos

I'll take 2%, pm me your stars name.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,047 ✭✭✭Culchie

Yeh, 1% for me please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 302 ✭✭HIVeindhoven

I'll take 1% also, Stars

• Registered Users Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭connie147

I'll take 1% as well please.

Connie

• Registered Users Posts: 5,434 ✭✭✭cardshark202

5% plz

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭robinlacey

5% please nick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭[nicK]

this was mainly an interest thread and i appreciate all you guys coming on here supporting me but getting 10k cash from offline into real life money is proving much more difficult than expected from out here.. i'm always the sort for leaving things until last minute and the world series seemingly doesn't agree with my usual strategy of everything sorting everything out by itself..

i'm in l.a atm so can't access my neteller a/c and can't withdraw funds to my bank a/c so withdrawing 10k via atm (600 every day) isn't going to work so i'm likely just going to play 1 or 2 satelittes and if i somehow miraculously win an entry, you guys that have responded will be the first to get a %.. so, i'll keep in touch and obviously not accept any transfers until i'm 100% playing..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,764 ✭✭✭DeadParrot

Get someone you trust to take it out and wire it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭connie147

[nicK] wrote: »
    this was mainly an interest thread and i appreciate all you guys coming on here supporting me but getting 10k cash from offline into real life money is proving much more difficult than expected from out here.. i'm always the sort for leaving things until last minute and the world series seemingly doesn't agree with my usual strategy of everything sorting everything out by itself..

i'm in l.a atm so can't access my neteller a/c and can't withdraw funds to my bank a/c so withdrawing 10k via atm (600 every day) isn't going to work so i'm likely just going to play 1 or 2 satelittes and if i somehow miraculously win an entry, you guys that have responded will be the first to get a %.. so, i'll keep in touch and obviously not accept any transfers until i'm 100% playing..

Online transfer to Albert Kenny or Donnacha in return for cash $'s maybe?

Connie

Hope you get to play it anyway. I couldnt go this year and I'm gutted.

Advertisement