Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

could somene make a game for me ? its unique outside the box knda thinkin

Options
  • 27-06-2009 2:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 trickobrien

Thats gonna cost,plus you have to be sure the developer doesnt steal your idea,or worse deliver a game riddled with bugs.I would suggest trying some game developers forums to get a feel for the process

best of luck

• Registered Users Posts: 1,652 ✭✭✭Muppet Man

If you havet had any luck, you could try www.vworker.com

A website designed to facilitate the vetting and hiring of freelance developers and provides security in terms of providing arbitration in cases of arguments between developer and customer. You will find all sorts of people posting job requests from simple Excel Macros to Enterprise Wide Java Apps to iPhone games. You state your project requirements, price offered and any other relevant requirements (like a statement of work or functional design spec).

Good luck.
    Muppet Man.

Advertisement