Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anglo-Irish Sega Mega Drive Championships

Options
  • 27-06-2009 12:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 49

Anybody here ever hear of the European Sega Mega Drive Championships? There is also an annual English Championships, to my knowledge the english one has been going on for years.

I heard a bunch of Irish lads went over to England a few years ago to challenge the English team to a grudge match; Anglo-Irish Sega Mega Drive Championships. I don't think there is an Irish Championships so the lads that went over were probably just a random bunch of lads.

Anyway the Irish boys supposedly hammered the English in a epic 16-BIT show down. The Irish team never went to the european championships or were heard from again.

I seen this being mentioned on a few american and english sega forums and Ive seen some pics of it.

Anyone here ever hear of it?

Anyone here a member of the team????
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭Donnaghm

Murts-Rig wrote: »
    Anybody here ever hear of the European Sega Mega Drive Championships? There is also an annual English Championships, to my knowledge the english one has been going on for years.

I heard a bunch of Irish lads went over to England a few years ago to challenge the English team to a grudge match; Anglo-Irish Sega Mega Drive Championships. I don't think there is an Irish Championships so the lads that went over were probably just a random bunch of lads.

Anyway the Irish boys supposedly hammered the English in a epic 16-BIT show down. The Irish team never went to the european championships or were heard from again.

I seen this being mentioned on a few american and english sega forums and Ive seen some pics of it.

Anyone here ever hear of it?

Anyone here a member of the team????
    I was there(and the hole event was a pile of ****). My alias was v for valentine. I do belive you were there also.

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭megabomberman

Facinating, do you think you could send me on your contact details guys,

I would be really interested in attending such an event if it was to be held in the future!

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭Donnaghm

Facinating, do you think you could send me on your contact details guys,

I would be really interested in attending such an event if it was to be held in the future!

Don't bother megabomberman, tis a load of bull. Don't waste your life.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,541 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Donnaghm wrote: »
    Don't bother megabomberman, tis a load of bull. Don't waste your life.

Was interested in it myself. Why was it so crap?

Advertisement