Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chicken Fillet Roll With 2 Salads 1.99

Options
  • 26-06-2009 9:38pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Centra on Dame Street, right at the junction of South Great Georges Street, i got Southern Fried Chicken Fillet (standard fillet also available) with onion and coleslaw today for 1.99e!

Also had chips with a choice of toppings including curry, chilli, garlic sauce, cheesy garlic sauce!

Recession busting lunch LOL

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

You won't be tightening your belt for the recession so :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

You can get one for 1.87 in Londis

Every cent counts! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭ballybay_eh

I suppose the difference here is that you can choose which two salads you want. I think the Londis offer doesn't offer that. You can have lettuce and... onions or something like that.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Its only in certain centras. The own in temple bar that has an entrance on the quays also does it. I think the breakfast roll is also €1.99

The chips you mentioned are 99cent.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,909 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

This post has been deleted.

Normally bit of a laugh watching the security guards trying to stop people robbing,, last time i was in, their was one guard standing at the deli and trying to run to both ends :D

Bet they regret putting the two doors in now

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

stevenmu wrote: »
    You won't be tightening your belt for the recession so :)

LOL
    it was a friday after the gym so all is ok, needed the calories :D

Advertisement