Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Setanta Sports off the air?

Options
  • 26-06-2009 8:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,757 ✭✭✭

It's 8pm Friday evening and I can't receive Setanta Sports. (Sky platform)
    Anyone know if they have been taken off air or is it a technical problem.
    Was looking forward to the US golf this evening.

John.

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 16,559 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

pga tour golf is now on channel 411 eurosport 2. setanta uk has closed down and golf channel is currently off the air. setanta ireland and sports 2 still broadcasting in Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭alkev

Where have you been for the last three days?. Setanta Uk has gone bust and is no longer broadcasting.
    The US golf is now on Eurosport UK whick is available through Sky

• Registered Users Posts: 4,757 ✭✭✭Comhrá

I knew about Setanta UK going bust but I thought the Irish end of Setanta was staying on air for the time being anyway.......no?

John.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭scuba steve

does anyone know what the story is with UFC 100 on saturday? setanta have the rights to it. I rang sky 2day to buy it for saturday and they told me they dont know how theyre broadcasting it yet!

Advertisement