Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guild Wars?

Options
  • 26-06-2009 7:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

hey i live in galway and travel is a bit difficult for me so anyone know where i can get guild wars in galway?

ive tried gamestop,game,HMV,smiths and extravision and all i can find is the "eye of the north" expansion pack but you need at least one full campaign installed already to use it so thats no use :(

any help would be great :) thank you for reading

*edit* probaly shold of mentioned i cant pay with paypal/credit cards etc :P

thanks slave screams anyways lol i might find a way somehow

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43 slave_screams

You can just download the game from arenanet's website - if you are just choosing one campaign, download prophesies

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭sarumite

You can just download the game from arenanet's website - if you are just choosing one campaign, download prophesies

Although if you want to do PVP, I prefer factions....I like the faction PVP over the guild PVP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 grunge_kid

i just installed guild wars this minute, could anyone explain how it works and such?

Advertisement