Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitarist looking to join / set up a band - Dublin City Centre area

Options
  • 26-06-2009 6:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

I'm an experienced guitarist looking to join / form a band or set up a few jamming sessions. Influences include : Smashing Pumpkins, Radiohead, Manic Street Preachers, Queens of the Stone Age - Basically Progressive / Alternative / Grunge would be my favourite genres.

I'm based in the Dublin 2 - 4 area and can do vocals and or guitar as is necessary. I have written a few original pieces and would be willing to work on new material of course, with a view to nailing down some covers as the need arises. Have a look at http://myspace.com/nodebut for some original work.

I'm open minded, and really just want to have fun jamming / creating music.

I have an amp, Zoom FX pedal, simple Zoom MRs-08 digital recording kit which does the job, but I could really do with an upgrade on that one :P

Let me know if there's anyone with similar intentions here :)

Thanks,

Mixomatosis

Advertisement