If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ash - Question on PHILIPS AJ M180

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Shnaek

It's not in my range listing but then that doesn't always give a complete overview!
    I've emailed our Philips rep to see if we will see this unit, once I hear back I'll let you know.

Looks nice.

Have a good weekend.
    Ash

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Shnaek

I'm afraid I've bad news, this neat little unit wont be available in Ireland.
    It's not something they will be bringing in i'm afraid...

If I can twist there arm to bring 'em in I'll let you know.
    I think thet are cool and would love a batch to sell in the shop..

Cheers
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭shnaek

Hi Ash,
    Thanks for looking into it for me! I appreciate it. My Philips clock radio which I've had for 17 years just gave up on me, so I was looking for something cool to replace it! I saw your photoframe above, but I think I'd prefer something simpler. I'll keep searching, but do let me know if you get any of these in.
    Cheers,
    Sean

• Company Representative Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Dear Shnaek,

only 17 years! what a disgrace....:D

How about this one http://www.p4c.philips.com/files/a/aj4200_05/aj4200_05_pss_eng.pdf It's out in July and is a really nice but basic Clock radio, but with a useful twist - in the top of the Clock Radio there are chargers for pretty much all the popular phones & MP3 players - so you immediately get rid of one set of wires (and you will be best boy for that!). It's going to be about €49?

Alternatively if you like the styling of the unit we have the AJ300DB which is pretty much the same unit but with an IPOD dock! see details here: €79.99 : http://www.p4c.philips.com/files/a/aj300db_05/aj300db_05_pss_eng.pdf

Thanks for all the posts and please drop us a post if we can assist in any way,

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.