Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beckham's jeans

Options
  • 26-06-2009 4:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,087 ✭✭✭

Can anyone make a guess what brand of jeans these are:

article-0-0579B1D7000005DC-274_468x632.jpg

Wouldn't mind getting a similar pair / fit.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

They're your size.... +1
    And they're the same style as 95% of the jeans in any shop

• Registered Users Posts: 5,777 ✭✭✭speedboatchase

You're gonna find it tough for anyone to tell you based purely on that photo when we can't see the backpockets or anything but I'd guess D&G as Beckham wears a lot of their stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭Pugmister

They are PRPS, you can buy them in Harvey Nichols in Dundrum. They dont actually sell that model so you will have to order from the net, i got mine from www.bagga.com

• Registered Users Posts: 5,087 ✭✭✭eviltimeban

They're my size +1? Okay....

Yeah I checked out that site, saw a few similar styles but I wouldn't mind trying on to get the size right (I'm 6'5" so length of leg is always an issue). I'll keep looking around the shops.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

They're my size +1? Okay....

You said you wanted a similar fit, there just baggy, so add one size to what you are now and buy them

• Advertisement
Advertisement