Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paddy Power

Options
  • 26-06-2009 2:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭

Im using a mac, i play all the time on it. It wont load at all today, anyone know why?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Germag

Just tried instant play on my iMac, no problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,295 ✭✭✭ionapaul

Hi - our IT team have changed some internet settings this week (don't ask me what exactly, my geek is not fluent. Either that or I wasn't listening to the simple explanation!). We've been told that some ISPs have the old addresses cached and that may be why you can't access PPP today - basically the ISPs need to update it on their end I think, which they will do if prompted.

Does this make sense?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭fatguy

ionapaul wrote: »
    Hi - our IT team have changed some internet settings this week (don't ask me what exactly, my geek is not fluent. Either that or I wasn't listening to the simple explanation!). We've been told that some ISPs have the old addresses cached and that may be why you can't access PPP today - basically the ISPs need to update it on their end I think, which they will do if prompted.

Does this make sense?
    Judging by your description is would say that is their DNS settings. It's what makes the flux capacitors interface with the tacheon tubes. Changes can take up to 24 hours to spread around the internet.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,295 ✭✭✭ionapaul

fatguy wrote: »
    Judging by your description is would say that is their DNS settings. It's what makes the flux capacitors interface with the tacheon tubes. Changes can take up to 24 hours to spread around the internet.
    They did say something about the gravimetric field displacement manifold - I think it is some kind of plastic switch or something...

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Germag

I thought it might be the gasket on the Mahogany Gas pipe myself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,706 ✭✭✭premierstone

Yeah Id say the carburettor is fcuked tbh :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭tipp86

The ghost of Michael jackson getting his own back on the paddy power boys imo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭bp_me

ionapaul wrote: »

Does this make sense?

Would this have anything to do with me being disconnected from the game server every 5-10 minutes??

Advertisement