Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boosh over?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Sounds like they are becoming Howard and Vince...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭Captain-America

Long over due to be honest.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

I can see why the series and characters had to end but the end of the partnership is unfortunate. That said that article appears to ask more questions than it answers.

Also what's really strange is that boards didn't automatically hyperlink the link in the OP.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

I can see why the series and characters had to end but the end of the partnership is unfortunate. That said that article appears to ask more questions than it answers.

Also what's really strange is that boards didn't automatically hyperlink the link in the OP.

I would guess it was because I was posting from m.boards.ie.

The characters in the Boosh were always overexaggerations of their real life personalities, they always said that. Still I hope they go on together, even if it's not the boosh we know.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

SDooM wrote: »
    I would guess it was because I was posting from m.boards.ie.

The characters in the Boosh were always overexaggerations of their real life personalities, they always said that. Still I hope they go on together, even if it's not the boosh we know.

I would like to see their talents expand beyond the Boosh and its characters.
    It peaked a while back. Noel Fielding is unlikely to fade into obscurity regardless.
    Incidentally Naboo did a DJ set in Galway recently. Strange.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

From Noel's twitter just now.
    i can confirm the boosh is going strong. we are of one blood ju ju and I.

That's sort of encouraging.

Advertisement