Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Connie Collins Cd

Options
  • 26-06-2009 12:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭

Hey Guys, wondering can anyone help??

Im lookin for a copy of Connie Collins 'The Machinery Song' on cd....

Anyone know where i could find it????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭River Allow

Well since Connie was from Meelin in Cork, you would certainly be able to get it in that trad music shop on Patrick St. in Cork city. It probably wouldn't be availbale online.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭krustydoyle

whats the name of that shop??

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭River Allow

Not certain... I think its just Music Store... Its there enar Eason's anyway, always music played loudly out of it... You couldn't really miss it!

well man, im still having no luck with that cd... ive contacted 1 shop on pat st some foreign chap answered and said they didnt stock it.. i need more help pls.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 clowngirl79

I am also looking for a copy of that connie collins cd, the machinery song, anybody have any luck finding it. its for my dad he really wants it

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭GERMAN ROCKS

anyone get it after

Yeah my da got a copy of it off some langer in cork.. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 16 skoda

Hi Folks,
    Its now available on You Tube.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 LIAMMEELIN 23

Im from meelin and i have the cd , i can make a copy and send it on

• Registered Users Posts: 16 skoda

Hi Liam, can you make me a copy please or if possible direct me to where I could buy one!

• Advertisement
Advertisement