If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DENON AVR1909 BRAND NEW BOXED

Options
  • 26-06-2009 11:46am
    Company Representative Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭

Boardies,

I have a smallish quantity of Denon AVR1909 in premium silver (yes the one that got all the mega reviews that used to retail at £499) which I can do at £339.95 / €399.99 - the same unit is retailing at €599 in a popular Dublin shop!!!!

1st come 1st served I'm afraid and at that price I have to charge delivery at £11.99 (it is next working day delivery though!)

Thanks again and as ever drop me a line if I can assist in any way,

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭ciotog

johnmc wrote: »
    Boardies,

I have a smallish quantity of Denon AVR1909 in premium silver (yes the one that got all the mega reviews that used to retail at £499) which I can do at £339.95 / €399.99 - the same unit is retailing at €599 in a popular Dublin shop!!!!

1st come 1st served I'm afraid and at that price I have to charge delivery at £11.99 (it is next working day delivery though!)

Thanks again and as ever drop me a line if I can assist in any way,

ATB,

John Mc
    Very nice, that was the AVR I was looking at until the offer on the Onkyo 875 came up :)

• Company Representative Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Citog,

Thanks for that! I cannot believe that that post went almost a full day without soneone snaffling these - IMO these are the bargain of the week!

Drop me an email with your contact number to johnmc@richersounds.ie and I'll get the guys to look after you sharpish!

Thanks again, I appreciate the business,

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭ciotog

johnmc wrote: »
    Citog,

Thanks for that! I cannot believe that that post went almost a full day without soneone snaffling these - IMO these are the bargain of the week!

Drop me an email with your contact number to johnmc@richersounds.ie and I'll get the guys to look after you sharpish!

Thanks again, I appreciate the business,

ATB,

John Mc
    Kenny's looking after me on the Onkyo 875 and some floorstanders so some other lucky soul will be chasing this down (they're a fantastic bit of kit for that money).

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.