Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place to buy the Masterpiece Transformers?

Options
  • 26-06-2009 11:21am
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,228 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I'm looking to buy all of the Masterpiece collection. I believe there are 8 in total. Any good websites where I can get them? I have StarScream.

Are there plans to release any more?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 JonathanWilson

Also if you keep on eye on HoddyLink Japan www.hlj.com they do some good sales from time to time. They had all there Masterpieces 1/2 price except for Grimlock. Got a second Megatron as that one you don't want to be transforming very offent.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭MarkHall

I'll back both HLJ and Modelsmainia for getting stuff.

I am dissapointed in Grimlock. I heard talk on an Ultra Magnus MP coming out . I mean the Blue and Red armor .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭MarkHall

Really? Love the toy ever so much.

There has been talk of an offical release of the fan made armour for a while now.

MarkHall wrote: »
    Really? Love the toy ever so much.

There has been talk of an offical release of the fan made armour for a while now.

yeah i think mp prime set a standard and they have not been able to live up to it. The other thing that i dont like is the scales. I wish they could make it to scale.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Yeah its kind of weird how the scales between Prime and Grim are inversed.
    That said, MP Grim looks mighty when standing among the Classsics. :D

Advertisement