Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The strangest/most unbelievable storyline @ the mo?

Options
  • 26-06-2009 10:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭

I reckon it's gotta be the Kevin/Molly affair to be in Corrie. Sweet Jaysus!

I know Tyrone's a nightmare, but I'd have picked Jason meself :D

And not a storyline BUT - Bianca from eastender's horrbile pink/leopardskin jacket she's weearing alot lately - TRAGIC.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Oliverdog

After Kevin tried the romantic approach last night ("I'd like to jump on your bones !"), Molly smacked him one.

My guess is that Kevin will soon be returning the compliment. :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭Tupins

I thought he came across SO creepy! The way he closed the garage door and then basically backed her into a corner talking about 'jumping on her bones' (isn't the saying 'jumping her bones' not 'on' - aaah he's so out of touch, adds to the creepiness!).

Anyway, if I was her I would have been really freaked out - no wonder she slapped him and got the hell out of there!

In fairness though, why she ever married that tool Tyrone is beyond me. The way he's acting lately with Jack is so immature and annoying. You could understand her cheating on him!

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Oliverdog

I think the least convincing storyline at the moment concerns the slack-jawed tart Rosie. The actress playing the part is no Ken Barlow, but she's certainly bad. The more I watch her performance (and I must admit I study it quite closely at times :p) I think that she is less of an actress than just a slack-jawed tart herself. No offence, of course.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Johnnnybravo

I think it has to be Fizz chaining herself at the jail proposing to that creepy looking grease ball.

Tyrones acting in itself is unbelievably bad, even looking at the guy bugs me.

hmmm the whole Ronnie dating the guy her sis has a kid with and putting holes in the condoms etc ....gawd....is the ronnie jack story line not done to death yet??

Oh also I cringed quite badly when Tony was giving Maria the massage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

We need more filth in these soaps :cool:

the storylines in that Eastenders have to be the crappiest ever .

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Johnnnybravo

Latchy wrote: »
    We need more filth in these soaps :cool:

the storylines in that Eastenders have to be the crappiest ever .

We need the return of RichaRD Hillman!!! Serioulsy, I dont watch emmerdale but it happened to be on one evening when I came in, the thing going on was Andys sheep had escaped and Diane was raving about hanging baskets!!! FFS like. I used to watch years ago lol thats how I know the names ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

I think the northern based soap characters ie, Coronation Street , Emmerdale tend to have a bit more dynamics to them compared to the shallowness of the Eastenders lot .:D

But I cant say I'm a big fan of any of them .If it's on it's on and I dont run home or drop everything to catch an episode .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭sineadCharl

Eastenders is depressing I never watch it.

Fiz chaining herself to the railings was ridiculous but Kevin and Molly storyline puts me off my dinner! Durtay!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

The Maria/Tony storyline is pathetic and too unbelievable

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭dlambirl

Everything in Corrie is unbelievable - even Norris's brother is unbelievable .... come on, a name like Ramsay - enough said!! :p

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 76 ✭✭Grandadsbear

Tupins wrote: »
    In fairness though, why she ever married that tool Tyrone is beyond me. The way he's acting lately with Jack is so immature and annoying. You could understand her cheating on him!

Thats the excuse for her going off with Kevin...make Tyrone look childish and she then goes for the Father Figure ... must agree with previous post "jump your bones" really was a statement too far :o

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭Chocoholic84

Good lord - I just found out that
    Dawn and Phil are going at it in Eastenders! At the mo, all we see is Phil booking hotels, etc, and Minty is suspicious that it's Manda...but nope it's Dawn! No lead up to it or anything...poor Garry!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭Lollipop95

O.M.G Dawn is acting like such a slutty tart at the moment! Poor Garry! Saw pics of Dawn crying in Inside Soap magazine Gary looking very angry. But then another pic showed Dawn, Gary and Summer waving at the guests, seemingly sailing into the sunset for a brand new life!:). I hope Gary lands Phil one when he discovers about their illicit affair

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Anything in Hollyoaks really. They had their moments with the JP McQueen/Craig Dean and Hannah's anorexia storyline but now they are back to what they use to do best; nonsensical ****e for kids.

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Life immitating the soaps regarding the sex tape storyline in H&A.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 Brigantia

i think they could do some great things with the whole Maria/Tony story line, she could let him woo her and get it on, but then turn, to get revenge for Liam - maybe.
    just saying, but there is a lot you could do with that story line.
    it could go either way.

if you want silly story line's you just have to watch some of the American soaps, ludicrous is not the word.

a bobby and a shower spring to mind :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭Meller

The one in Hollyoaks with Ste and the kidnappers. The Doctor Who guy is possibly the worst villain I have ever seen in a soap. I thought it was odd at first but what started it off as being incredibly unbelievable was this scene when him and his wife were in the kitchen and he kept demanding that she answer questions such as 'Now what is the plan??' and 'What are we going to do with Lucas??' in this Disney villain kind of voice. How the hell do they plan on taking the baby? Can't they just run off with him now? It's not as if his _both_ his parents are going to give consent to them to take him :confused: It's so unbelievable and cringey.

Advertisement