Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bewleys Dublin Airport Room for €50

Options
  • 26-06-2009 9:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭

This must be an error - so it might not be around for long : - Bewleys Airport hotel is showing rooms available for €50 a night. Be quick before they fix it. Don't go to the special offers - just check availability at the top of the page. Rooms for 50 are available on loads of dates and family rooms too . No need to prepay either.

http://www.bewleyshotels.com/dublin_airport_hotel_details.asp

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭MayoForSam

I recently booked a family room and 15 days parking for €129 for next week.

Good deal as I notice the rate for parking in Bewleys has gone up to €7 per day (it was €4.50 per day last week when booked online :eek:).

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,120 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Just booked a room there - very handy with their 24 hour shuttle to the airport. An extra hour in bed. Mmm.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

WAIT!! Don't book it YET!

Bewley's use Expedia, there is a Bargain Alerts thread offering vouchers for £20 off any Expedia bookings. You need to PM your name and email to someone offering the vouchers, they will refer you to Expedia, who then send you the £20 voucher (and send the refer'er (sp) a £40 voucher).

I do happen to have some of these vouchers if anyone needs one... :D

This is the Expedia thread:
    http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055584029

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭barry75

is that 50 euro per person?or for the room

It's per room. I've used this offer before, couldn't get it last week when I wanted it though. :(

• Advertisement

i just rang the hotel to check my booking got it for 50 euro a room and she said it was 50 per person?

barry75 wrote: »
    i just rang the hotel to check my booking got it for 50 euro a room and she said it was 50 per person?

You needed to book it online.

EDIT: Sorry, I see you just rang to confirm your booking. It is normally €50 per room - check your online booking confirmation, did it ask you how many occupants when you were booking?

i did book it online and just rang the hotel with ref number and she said it was 50 per person,i told her it was per room ,she wasnt havin it at all:(

no didnt ask how may occupants when making the booking online

Did you go through Expedia or the Bewleys site?

• Advertisement

Did you go through Expedia or the Bewleys site?

went through bewleys site,i went to book the hotel for my mum and its gone up to 89 euro now,will go through expedia when booking her do

Yeah, just checked the OP's link and the banner ad is gone for the €50 rooms, they must have filled their quota.

Does it not say how many occupants are booked in your confirmation email?

no just says
    Non -Smoking Double
    Number of rooms 1
    Number of nights 1
    Total Charge 50 euro

barry75 wrote: »
    no just says
    Non -Smoking Double
    Number of rooms 1
    Number of nights 1
    Total Charge 50 euro

If I was you, I would assume it is for the room. Say nothing, and rock up on the day and check in with your printed confirmation email. It is a double room, i.e. for 2 people.

Don't feel your doing anything wrong - I've stayed in this hotel many times at the €50 room rate. They barely notice your there anyway - it is the Tesco version of hotels :p. It's available a few times a year.

thanks for your help will do that,will just hide herself when checking out:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭Ogham

I think the whole thing was a pricing error - and they have corrected it now. Whewn I first saw rooms coming up at 50 - it I rang them and the lady on the phone said there were no rooms for 50 euro. Hope some of you took advantage while it lasted?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

I stayed there in January for €50 for the night for the room.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,120 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

They honoured my night there last night for the fifty euro.
    Great service to the airport. A lot of people seem to take advantage of their parking. I was surprised how busy it was.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Bewleys always charge per room and not per person. You can have up to 3 in a room for the flat room charge.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 smurff

I stayed in the Regency Hotel in Drumcondra last week. Although rooms are advertised at 79 euro per night, they offered dinner, b and b for 35 euro per person or b and b only for 24 euro on Friday night. We were told we could only get the offer if we booked fri morning and requested the 35 euro offer! I thought it was savage value, especialy on a friday.

• Advertisement
Advertisement