Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Corrie Maria and Tony

Options
  • 26-06-2009 9:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭

I missed a few episodes a while back, can anyone tell me how Maria and Tony became bff's seen as he killed her husband???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Oliverdog

I'm not sure, but I don't think Maria knows about this yet. Just a hunch.

They must have a comeuppance lined up for this swine before long.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,032 ✭✭✭✭tk123

He's pretty much set the whole thing up, crying at Liam's grave in front of her, giving her business advise and being around all the time etc. She had a false alarm the other week so he offered to move in until the baby's born in case there's an emergency and she's on her own.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭cartom

Yes, Its only a matter of time before Maria finds out the truth. These things always come out eventually..;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭dlambirl

And the quicker the better..... all those looks into camera are doing my head in...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

At first she thought he had Liam killed which is true but then changed her mind after Carla had left him and he was heartbroken. He told Maria that Carla loved Liam. Now he is helping Maria and living with her. Its only matter of time before they hit the sheets. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭sineadCharl

apparently he delivers the baby! So ridiculous

Yup they go to the beach and the pain comes on Maria and Tony delivers it in a beach hut

I agree with the other poster there - not long till the hit the sheets!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭rdow

apparently he delivers the baby! So ridiculous

In a barn... its not even Christmas

rdow wrote: »
    In a barn... its not even Christmas

its in a beach hut...

P.s - jesus was born in a stable, not a barn! Dunno if there is even a different but barns are for cows and stables are for horses!

Farming lesson over for today children........you are excused!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭rdow

Well then why is she sittin in a big pile of hay??

And in my nativity plays we had a donkey and cows and sheep.... no horses. I have seen horses in a barn though...whats wrong with the world!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Oliverdog

Was there any horsesh*t ?
    If so, we've completed the circle and we're back on topic with this Corrie plot. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭Tupins

Did anyone watch last night when they were strolling on the beach? - I didn't know if I was watching Corrie or H&A - it looked so unusual for Corrie.

The bit at the end was great with him shouting 'MARIA' - totally OTT dramatic - I loved it:D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,032 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Yeah I lol'd at that! MARIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! Hehe I even watched the repeat today to laugh at it again! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,246 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

So it has finally happened!! They kissed - 'please stay!' 'you only had to ask!' SMOOOOCH!!

They actually would make a nice couple if Tony hadn't , er, killed her husband...it's strange though Liam was gonna shack up with Tony's missus before he met his death and now Tony is shacking up with Liams.....soaps eh...:rolleyes:!!

Advertisement