Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Here, Lads, Kevo

Options
  • 26-06-2009 3:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭

What ever happened to Kevo? Presenter from RTE years ago. Had all those games programmes. Even had a bloody hilarious archive of images up here on Boards. Does that still exist?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,161 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

He was on Ray D'Arcys radio programme in 2008. According to the archive (bottom of the page), his full name is Kevin O'Connell and he's an assistant producer in the RTE sports dept.

The weirdest thing is...he's shorter than Ray D'Arcy :eek:

kevo.sflb

• Registered Users Posts: 1,471 ✭✭✭chalkitdown1

Terran wrote: »
    Even had a bloody hilarious archive of images up here on Boards. Does that still exist?

I would also like to know if that thread still existed. That was some funny stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

I heard he had a boards account

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Mossy Monk wrote: »
    I heard he had a boards account
    Is there anybody in Ireland that's associated with the media that doesn't?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Pop's Diner

I remember I saw him once in Bruxelles standing in the corner drinking alone. This was while he was still on tv. No one came over to him either. I imagine that is as z as you can get on the z-list?

Anyway, if it's true he has an a/c then hello Kevo!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭2fivers

I remember I saw him once in Bruxelles standing in the corner drinking alone. This was while he was still on tv. No one came over to him either. I imagine that is as z as you can get on the z-list?

Bit harsh. Going for a quiet pint without getting bothered isn't exactly z list behaviour, even for a former kids tv presenter. I'd expect it's the norm in Ireland, actually.

There's people no longer on television who are much more deserving of that mantle, especially if they are 'media darlings' with no discernible talent; failed reality show contestants still clinging to the desperate hope that they may actually become famous for something; or cabaret Karaoke presenters who seem to regularly arrange for daily star photographers to "catch" them and their vapid, talentless (but fabulously dressed) trophy partners while on a night out.

That's Z list.

Advertisement