Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tool for opening NES cartridges

Options
  • 26-06-2009 12:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone on here has the tool that allows you to open NES cartridges and would mind lending it to me so I could clean up a few games?? I could just order one but I'm one of those types that wants things now :) Cheers

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,931 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I think you need a gamebit screwdriver, very easy to get off ebay. A handy way of doung it is to create your own screwdriver by melting the top of a bic biro and moulding it onto one of the screws.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭batari

Trust me easier said than done!! Fair play though. I think I'll just invest in the bit I need, good to have it anyway...:pac:

Advertisement