Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grafton Barber, ARRRGH!!

Options
  • 25-06-2009 11:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭

Hey!!

Has anybody noticed anything off about the hairdressers in there lately. On my last two visits the girls cut my hair a LOT shorter than I told them too!!

I think both girls were new and the 2nd girl had hardly any english so I don't think it mattered what I said!!

Getting real sick of going here now which is a pity cause I used to like going there..

Any thoughts on this crowd?!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

then go to trinity barbers there just as good any time i got my hair cut in there it was the way i wanted and done really well

• Registered Users Posts: 6,309 ✭✭✭T-K-O

Ive been to the Grafton Barber once... and will not be back anytime, asked for a trim and they take out the razor :confused:.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Last time I was there I had to go back and get them to fix my hair. They left it in a mess.

Only realised it when I got home.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭Táck

trinity barbers also. if its good enough for ryan tubridy, its good enough for me ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭waraf

The Grafton Barbers in the IFSC is pretty good. Ask for Fabian. He knows his stuff and he's a sound head too.

• Advertisement
Advertisement