Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

50" Samsung Plasma €800; 42" Samsung €700 DID

Options
  • 25-06-2009 10:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭

Was in DID in Blanchardstown earlier - had a 50" Samsung PS50B451B1 set up for €800. They were playing a Blu-Ray disc and it look really nice.
    3 HDMIs, freeview etc. Wanted to check the price online before I made the plunge, but it seems to be an excellent price for bricks and mortar.

Some other good deals in there too - equivalent 42" for €700.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,552 ✭✭✭bassy

not full HD i persume.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Rsaeire

bassy wrote: »
    not full HD i persume.

Are they ever? Items go on sale for generally two reasons; to either clear old stock or clear stock that's not selling well.

The Samsung PS50B451 is indeed HD Ready and, as it is the 50" we're discussing, will be be easier to see its downfall with HD content in comparison to a similar specified TV of that size.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,532 ✭✭✭Zonda999

According to this thread, the 42" version, the 42B451 is 649€ in HN until the 28th

Advertisement