Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brunette shampoo

Options
  • 25-06-2009 10:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭

Well I did it. Got my hair dyed brunette today. (Got it done in Naturelle, theyre so nice in there)

It's dyed over blonde highlights so It's going to fade pretty fast. Does anyone know of a good (preferably not too expensive) shampoo thats good for dyed brown hair? Apparently the pantene one that I use is the worst possible one!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 818 ✭✭✭idontknowmyname

I'm the same as yourself, had blonde highlights but the recession hit the cost of them, so dyed it myself brunette.
    It washes out in about 6 weeks, well mine did anyway even though it was a permanent dye I used. The John Freida ranges are good or try any natural shampoos with Henna in them, you could probably find some in the body shop or health food shops.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭YT

Don't use henna! Not if you want to go lighter in the future, it's fecking notorious for getting out of hair.

Aveda do a nice one called Clove shampoo, it's about 30quid for a litre bottle, but it lasts forever!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭herya

Boots has surprisingly good shampoo and conditioner condo (thick conditioner in a jar) for dark hair - cheap as chips, lovely smell and give beautiful gloss.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭Cupcakes

John Frieda Brilliant Brunette shampoo. It makes your hair really shiny & it smells like coconut:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 pinkybinky

peter marks sell a range there its all multi-coloured bottling cant remember name but they have one called brunette goddess... its Amazing about 15 euro for large bottleof shampoo...... bumble and bumble also excellent range too, both are stocked in pm :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭tanyaog2007

try dove its a dark red bottle , its really good make your hair lovely and soft and its really cheap about 3e a bottle:)

Advertisement