Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

games for €9.95 in harvey norman

Options
  • 25-06-2009 5:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭

picked up a few games over the last few days in harvey norman for €9.95. today i got fallout 3 and lego batman for xbox 360 and previously picked up pro 09, saints row 2, quantum of solace and star wars the force unleashed. they also have ps3, ds and wii games, got these in the waterford store so not sure about the rest of the country.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,311 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

think you might have got lucky, harvey norman in cork still has 10 euro games but the selection of games is poor. best i got is zack and wiki on wii for a tenner.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭mailrewop

there was a different selection of games every time i went down. went down around 5 times in total but id say the selection does differ from store to store.

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭kendragon

what I noticed was that games that had the 10euro sticker in the bargain bin were up on racks for the original full price. The girl at the counter was editing the price with a coupon code for each title. I got Resident evil 5 on xbox, Spiderman web of shadows and TNT Impact on wii, Each for a tenner. They also had Dead rising, trauma center new blood and some music games on wii. Fracture and some motorbike games on ps3 for the same price.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭Donnelly117

corcaigh07 wrote: »
    think you might have got lucky, harvey norman in cork still has 10 euro games but the selection of games is poor. best i got is zack and wiki on wii for a tenner.
    which harvey norman store did you check?

Advertisement