Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[wanted] we meu

Options
  • 25-06-2009 4:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭

Looking for a wei tech meu, with or without trades or alternatively a we 1911 tactical no other brand thanks, looking to spend around 100euro. Also would consider guns with issues as i only need the externals in good nick

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭THE MINDER

WE1911MEU%20small.GIF
    1911 MEU

Hi I got this one here with a spare spare mag
    They are new in the box-barely fired.Would
    want 110euros and you would have to cover
    post unless you are up this neck of the woods
    sometime to collect-only letting it go to fund
    other project:)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Hi mate, gonna have to give it a miss had to spend the money i'd put aside for this sorry about that now, i had to order spare parts for one of my aeg's as it decided to eat its own gearbox last night, but if you still have it in a few weeks time i'll buy it off you? In the meantime if anyone else wants it they can go ahead and make an offer

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭j0ey2069

I have a WE 1911 there (with 1 mag). There is a part broken on it which causes the slide to come off the front. You could probably order a new part online cheap enough, I'm just not bothered. I'd give it to you for €40.

Advertisement