Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ipoker rakeback

Options
  • 25-06-2009 3:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,500 ✭✭✭

i have a rakeback deal with a certain site on the ipoker network. never had any issues with this.
    just read somewhere that ipoker network has banned rakeback deals. looks like its been banned for quite a while. Ive had this rakeback setup for years.

Should i be worried that they are going to suddenly stop giving me my rakeback.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

nope

• Registered Users Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭tipp86

No imo, and if they do there is plenty others that will offer if you look in the right places.

• Registered Users Posts: 803 ✭✭✭flushje

iPoker restrict skins from allowing RB, however, allot of them do it regardless.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭Conbro

I dont play much on ipoker but I heard a lot of them pay out rb. The exception is Paddy Power who give out nothing and rig the deck to screw you on the river every time. Stay away from PP would be my advice.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,754 ✭✭✭ianmc38

lol no. it's been "banned" for a long time.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭Samba

Any pre existing RB agreements before the ban came into place are not affected.

Advertisement