Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€10 off if you spend €50+ in Fresh, Smithfield D7

Options
  • 25-06-2009 1:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭

Not sure how much of a bargain it is really since I find their prices pretty high at the best of times compared to alternatives but if you spend €50+ you get €10 off according to the signs up at the moment.

On the other hand I have found that often when I go in looking for specials that they have advertised on posters in their windows they are not actually available... :rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭bcirl03

Avoid the place like the plague.

Overpriced big time.

Good bargain if it was in any other shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭Irishpimpdude

Nice deli and hot food though, wouldn't but anything else from there.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭ShoulderChip

Amazing meat,

great burgers, especially hot burgers,

even better marinated Chicken Fillets.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,364 ✭✭✭madmoe

I agree, very overpriced!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭TM

Fair enough. Mods please close this if you don't think that it's a valid bargain alert. As I said I don't really shop there myself other than for the odd individual emergency item and they do look expensive to me.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

The same offer is available in the Malahide Road store.

Advertisement