Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Registration Opened for MMA League Kilkenny

Options
  • 25-06-2009 9:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭

The next round of the MMA League is the 12th of September in St. Canice's Hall, Kilkenny.
    Registration will be online only so get your entry registered as soon as you can. NO entries will be accepted at the event in Kilkenny as this was one of the causes of the issues with the results from Limerick.

As always ensure you are covered under your club insurance to compete at this event.

Fightlord will have a stand at the event so remember to bring some spare cash for some of their funky gear.

Teen's - don't forget to get your Permission Slip signed by your parents and bring it with you on the day, but do register online as well.

Any questions check the MMA League Website and if you can't find the answer there mail me on info [at] MMALeague [dot] com or call me +353 87 2037 926

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Dean Mitchell

Do you have to register for every round mark??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭mark.leonard

Do you have to register for every round mark??

Yes, registration must be repeated for each round, I can't really assume everyone who competed in Limerick or Galway will be in Kilkenny, would lead to a lot of "no-shows"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭JohnMc1

I have to finish up moving and get back to training.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

This will get my lads well motivated, something to train for..

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Hughminnock

Hi Mark. what is the age for the teen devision and the permission slip. Is it everyone 17 and under?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭mark.leonard

Hi Mark. what is the age for the teen devision and the permission slip. Is it everyone 17 and under?

The youngest teens that can enter are 14, so anyone between 14 and 17 years old needs the permission slip.

Advertisement