Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Official Soft Drink/Fizzy Drink/Minerals Thread *Updated Regularly*

Options
  • 24-06-2009 10:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,865 ✭✭✭

Evening all.

I've decided to start this thread, as I'm always on the lookout for Coke/Diet Coke offers. I figure I'm not the only one, not to mention those that fancy the odd Sprite/Fanta/Tanora/7-Up/Dr. Pepper/etc.

So if everyone could post their offers in this thread, at least everyone would know where to look for deal, just like the Dell threads.

To start, was just in Super Valu Glanmire, and they had 12x330ml packs of Coke and Diet Coke for €3.35 each ie. half price.

Turns out it's nationwide.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 robdig

Soarer wrote: »
    Evening all.

I've decided to start this thread, as I'm always on the lookout for Coke/Diet Coke offers. I figure I'm not the only one, not to mention those that fancy the odd Sprite/Fanta/Tanora/7-Up/Dr. Pepper/etc.

So if everyone could post their offers in this thread, at least everyone would know where to look for deal, just like the Dell threads.

To start, was just in Super Valu Glanmire, and they had 12x330ml packs of Coke and Diet Coke for €3.32 each ie. half price.

Don't know if it's a nationwide thing though.:rolleyes:

tesco have buy on get one free on 6 packs of coke and coke zero for €3.43 and 3 for 2 on the 2 litre bottles of coke

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

as per the thread I started, Spar American Cola 2ltr, 2 for €1

• Registered Users Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

Good Idea, lets hope people use it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

maybe edit the title to include choccy bars too? there's been some good 1/2 price offers on them recently

• Registered Users Posts: 8,865 ✭✭✭Soarer

maybe edit the title to include choccy bars too? there's been some good 1/2 price offers on them recently

Or maybe start a choccy bar thread with the offers that you know of?

Don't know of any at the minute, otherwise I'd do it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭ronbyrne2005

Esso garadges have 500ml cokes/diet cokes 2 for 2euro. HAndy if out driving and need a drink in the warm weather.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Superquinn 6 packs Coke and diet coke are €2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 yanav

bought a can of 7up in Guiney's of all places yesterday. Think it was 30c- possibly less, can't remember, but was surprised to get so much change out of my 2euro.

Might go back and stock up. Although 2euro for 6pack in S/quinn is only slightly dearer- and it's ALOT nearer to where i live

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭bobcar61

Soarer wrote: »
    To start, was just in Super Valu Glanmire, and they had 12x330ml packs of Coke and Diet Coke for €3.32 each ie. half price.

Don't know if it's a nationwide thing though.:rolleyes:

Yep it's nationwide, I just picked up two crates of 12 cans of Diet Coke in SuperValu for €3.35 not €3.32. There wasn't any crates of Coke left from what I saw, just Diet Coke which suits me down to the ground.

bobcar61 wrote: »
    Yep it's nationwide, I just picked up two crates of 12 cans of Diet Coke in SuperValu for €3.35 not €3.32. There wasn't any crates of Coke left from what I saw, just Diet Coke which suits me down to the ground.

Thanks. Ammended original post.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Back in stock here if its handier for people than supervalu, and might pick up on other offers where your there: www.cheepcheep.ie/

Diet Coke can 330ml x 24

Availability: In stock.

Regular Price: € 9.99

Special Price: € 6.99

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭Dufresne

Coca Cola - Ice cold - My Achilles Heel

Dunnes are doing 2L bottles for €1.79 and its 3 for the price of 2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭jesterhead

Lucozade Sport Orange 4x500ml bottles only E1.75 in Tesco Galway today.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Dunnes, Tesco & Supervalu have 2l fizzy cola/lemonade/orangeade drinks always on offer. Works out at 14c a litre

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭Jeapy

1 litre Lucozade original in my local Spar is only 1 euro at the moment! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭soups05

tesco dundalk, 6 pack coke cans 3.31 buy one get one free :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Diamond Joe

Yep jesterhead I too stocked up on the lucozade earlier. Bought 16 bottles.

Bought some earlier this week in Supervalu 2 bottles for 2 Euro but can't imagine anyone can beat tescos at 44c a bottle.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,993 ✭✭✭✭rob316

Teso wilton cork, got 2ltr of Pepsi - 79c

• Registered Users Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭Grawns

Londis - 2 cans of coke or diet coke for €1

24 x 330ml cans of Coke in Tesco for €6.86.

It's the BOGOF offer on the 6 packs.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 667 ✭✭✭Linku

Centra - 2 litre bottles of Fanta/Sprite/Sprite Zero are €1

Advertisement