Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hip Piercing

Options
  • 24-06-2009 8:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hey everyonee,

I was wondering if anyone knows of a good studio in Dublin, that do surface piercings [i wanna get my hips done]
    for a half decent price.
    I was looking at Snakebite, and they're like €75, and I'm not too sure if thats for the pair?

Also, I'm only 16
    [Please don't give me a huge lecture on how I should have my parents with me and all that jazz]
    So, it'd be handy if anyone knew places that don't really ID?

A just a quick note, to people that ARE still going to lecture me:

- I have done 7 of my 10 piercings myself. so don't go telling me that I'm too young + should be getting my parents consent.
    - I know the risks blah blah blah
    - My parents are extremo strict + would never agree, thats why i'm getting them done anyway.
    - My 18 year old friend is coming with me anyway.

Also, i'd appreciate some feedback + advice from people who have already had their hips pierced or any type of surface piercing.

Thank You =]

-RK

<3

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

if you knew anything you would know it's a very bad idea for so many reasons.

being 16 your skin is still really tight and hasn't loosened up any, especially around your hips/stomach area, navel piercings nevermind surface piercings aren't suitable for some kids your age.

your body whether you like it or not is gonna change drastically in the next 10 years or so, your hips will widen, more hormones everything going on.

they are gonna catch on your jeans, skirt, anything around the hip area, even underwear. Hips are highly mobile also, even walking will irritate them, sitting down, your legs will move up, there is no getting away from irritating the area.

to boot you are 16, no piercer will pierce you without consent and even then if they do hip piercings on you, they are just after your money and don't give a sh¡t as they know well you won't heal em

even micro dermals will get irritated for the above reasons

go into snakebite, chat with steve or rob. They will set you straight, tell you whats what

p.s read the charter too smart ass

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement