Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ever get that feeling your going to bump into someone?

Options
  • 24-06-2009 8:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 740 ✭✭✭

Strangest thing happened recently. I used to work for a company. Large office with about 400 people. Kept bumping into this girl in the lifts, carpark, canteen. always catching her looking at me and always getting caught looking at her. Worked there for a year but never talked to her as we were in different department and she was going out with a guy in work as well so i couldn't get chatting to her at work. But everytime we passed, I felt something and I was pretty sure she did too. So about six months after I left the job, I'm in my new job working away and suddenly, I get this strong feeling that I'm going to bump into her very soon. Strange thing is it's 11 o clock in the morning. In the past, I've thought of people and then passed them 5 minutes later on the street but never got this feeling where I knew for sure that I was going to bump into someone and so early in the day. So i decided I'd go into the city center as I needed a few things and thought if I was going to bump into her anywhere, it would be there. So i went into town and was busy going from one shop to the next trying to get a few things before the shops closed and completey forgot about her. Next thing, i'm coming out of the dressing room after trying something on walking towards the till to pay and guess whos standing at the till paying for something and to make it stranger, she turns around a looks straight at me as I am still walking towards the till. I was completely shocked even though I had the feeling all day and I could tell she was too. I had been planning on talking to her all day but she had her arms around some guy so that was out of the question. Then to make things stranger again, after I paid for the stuff I had and was walking out of the shop, I was looking around frantically for her, don't know why, but anyway I turn my head and I'm looking at one of the exit doors to this shop and shes stopped at the door and is looking back. Got the weirdest feeling ever after that. Was almost as if we were thinking and feeling the same. Anything like this ever happen anyone?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,352 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Stop stalking each other. :)

Advertisement