Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why close the thread about anti-social behaviour in Dooradoyle/Raheen?

Options
  • 24-06-2009 7:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭

Some people saying im being negative,but i think its an important issue to discuss,nobody wants this sub class where they have to live and its important its discussed instead of pretending its not happening

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭talkingclock

it's boards.ie
    you usually neither ask this questions nor do you expect a satisfactory answer. you will learn with the years...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭irishvamp90

Well can it be kept open for the people that want to discuss it.By the way can anyone from the other thread tell me where this scumbag family are dumping their rubbish im going for a walk later i might try take a pic

• Registered Users Posts: 51,153 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

There is a feed back section on this site if you have a disagreement with a moderator.

Just to the top centre menu at the top of this page and put the mouse over the Sys menu. The Feed back option is on that drop down list.

I dont have a disagreement with anyone,i didnt say anything wrong about a moderator.Does anyone from the area think its fair to discuss?

• Registered Users Posts: 51,153 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

I dont have a disagreement with anyone,i didnt say anything wrong about a moderator.Does anyone from the area think its fair to discuss?

Well I'll let the mods explain the reasoning behind it to you so.

• Advertisement

bazz26 i aint being thick with you im just saying can whoever is in charge please let the thread run please?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Stab*City

i think the rubbish dumping may have been solved.. the rubbish is located lets say your in the middle of the roundabout facing the hill up to ryans shop. the first house on your left along their side wall.. bouot 10 feet up the actual hill and look left.. but today when i passed what i thought looked like the landlord was there and yer one was out the front picking up bit around her own house which is the next house up from where the rubbish was dumped. and there is a wheelie bin right at the rubbish oddly enough.

One the lads said he saw the guards there this morning too..

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

well thats good news SC

• Registered Users Posts: 55,465 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Some people saying im being negative,but i think its an important issue to discuss,nobody wants this sub class where they have to live and its important its discussed instead of pretending its not happening

It was closed because:

(a) it turned into yet another Limerick-bashing thread (nothing wrong about that on its own), but....
    (b) The thread was turning into a car crash. Not just my opinion either - some reported posts (about your posts in particular, irishvamp90) drew my attention to the thread.
    (c) That picture of Cher was disturbing.

I reopened a different thread last week after people complained that it was closed, and it was closed again 24 hours later. Want to go again? Fair enough.... I hope I'm not saying "I told you so" in 24 hours....

Tone down the lets-hunt-them-all-down-with-pitchforks mentality, and we'll see how it goes.

No probs mr.e,what way do you suggest we talk about it so im not ticking you off?Which of my posts on that thread have been reported,and i can delete/edit if you need that :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Jane Doh!

Pointless thread

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Pointless posting brought to you by Jane Doh! :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭vkid

it's boards.ie

LOL !!! SO true!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

take it to feedback.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement