Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CA Steyr Aug A1 - in original box, w/ battery and charger

Options
  • 24-06-2009 5:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭

I bought this last year from MIA, it's never been skirmished and only used for a bit of plinking in the back garden. To give you an idea of how little this has been used, I have only ever recharged it once. All the components; safety, scope, adjustable foregrip and the unique single/auto trigger are working perfectly. As well as the disassembly mechanism which breaks the gun down into 3 parts; the barrel, scope and stock.

CA are known for being very precise with the detailing on their AEG's and this one is no exception. It weighs in at a chunky 3.3g, this doesn't include the battery, which is however included in the sale along with the charger.

I absolutely love this gun and will be sorry to see it go, unfortunately needs must. This is available for collection in Dublin, or I can deliver it (within reason) in the South Dublin area.

Priced to sell at €270.

dsc00209j.jpg
    dsc00210rxq.jpg
    dsc00211ofs.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

Hi. Would you accept offer of CA203 with grenade. Barely ever used and in perfect condition.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 jinxleprechaun

Hi,

I have €200 available to offer if this suits subject to inspection and trial.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭Private Snafu

I've a Sig 552 Commando here still with a pricetag and two hicap mags I'd be willing to trade for this :D Living in S Dublin so could meet :P

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Corega

Doyler92 & lperrozzi - sorry chaps, I'm not really interested in a trade.

jinxleprechaun - given the condition of this and the original price I paid for it, I couldn't let it go for €200. The two is spot on, but the zeros need to be replaced with something else. :)

Something I forgot to mention in my original post, but I'm going to throw this in with the sale as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭Private Snafu

no bother man thanks :)

• Advertisement

Hi Corega,

Cash is tight Man, the most I could go is €210 cash! I could throw in a 3.5" External 400gb HDD

I've been needing a hdd for a while now, so €220 and the hard drive and it's yours.

Hi Again.

€210 has me stretched as it is Corega. The HDD is a freecom fanless. Together with the cash it's not a bad offer - will you reconsider????

:-)

You have yourself a deal sir, PM sent.

Thank's Corega, subject to satisfactory examination and test I look forward to doing business with you . Hav'nt received your PM yet so I have left you one with contact details. :-)

• Advertisement

Thank's Correga pleasure doing business with you :-)

LIkewise my friend, I hope you get more use out of it then I did.

Advertisement