Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saitek in bricks 'n' mortar store?

Options
  • 24-06-2009 4:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭

Was wondering if anyone out there knows which shops - apart from Peats, which has one which is out of stock - know of stores in Dublin that sell Saitek joysticks?

Thanks,

P.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,559 ✭✭✭andy_g

oceanclub wrote: »
    Was wondering if anyone out there knows which shops - apart from Peats, which has one which is out of stock - know of stores in Dublin that sell Saitek joysticks?

Thanks,

P.

i was in peats on parnell street today and see they had the Saitek flight yoke in there for 144E if thats what your lookin for

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 TheHoban

Your best ordering from the UK, I got myself rudder pedals over there for around £80 they cost €150+ here.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭highlydebased

Komplett.ie usually do a good deal - you can pickup in dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭oceanclub

Komplett.ie usually do a good deal - you can pickup in dublin

Ended up getting one (Saitek Evo Wireless) in Maplins for €50, impulse buy but thanks for the info!

P.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

Tip for everyone: Avoid the Saitek AV8R. It's shyte, and I should know, I have one!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,189 ✭✭✭drdeadlift

The full rudder and yoke saitek control is out in pc world in sword airside park.I seen it there the other week,i dont know why they dont have an online store

• Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭oceanclub

drdeadlift wrote: »
    The full rudder and yoke saitek control is out in pc world in sword airside park.I seen it there the other week,i dont know why they dont have an online store

You only realise how bigger PC gaming is in mainland Europe compared to here when, on the Paris metro, there are huge billboards for those Saitek rudder/yokes!

P.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,189 ✭✭✭drdeadlift

oceanclub wrote: »
    You only realise how bigger PC gaming is in mainland Europe compared to here when, on the Paris metro, there are huge billboards for those Saitek rudder/yokes!

P.

Do you think an online store dedicated to ireland would work?? its an idea.Any of the shops in Dublin have reduced the size of there pc section drastically,its all wii xbox and ps3 it does my head in.
    Has anyone ever seen the pmdg 747 on the box on the shelf? or the md11 or the leveld 767..

Advertisement