Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a cordless phone for Blueface

Options
  • 24-06-2009 10:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

Just wondering if anyone has used a cordless handset with blueface, and if there are any worth recommending? Thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭Tech Overhaul

I use the siemens c450ip. Great phone but I find that the volume at its highest is still a bit low. The newer versions have increased call quality but I haven't used one yet. Cheap enough on ebay

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 191 ✭✭malachy47

You mention cordless , but you didn't specify if you already have an ATA or not. So are you referring to a regular cordless phone or an I.P. cordless phone?

Regardless of what you chose, make sure that if it's in the 2.4Ghz range that it does not interfere with any existing wi-fi setup you may already have.

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭darraghn

I use a Siemens C475ip with 5 handsets, NTL 20Mb and Blueface. Works perfectly. Blueface config options are already on the handset. Handsets are cheap online.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭nohopengn

23:59 wrote: »
    Just wondering if anyone has used a cordless handset with blueface, and if there are any worth recommending? Thanks
    We used a panasonic DECT phone a couple of years back and it worked reasonably well.

I'm currently looking at buying one of the following DECT/IP phones:
    1. SNOM M3
    2. Siemens Gigaset S675 IP
    or
    3. Siemens Gigaset A580 IP
    I did look at the Polycom KIRK 4040 & 3040, however those units are above my budget. Just wondering has anyone used the Siemens or Snom phones?

Thanks a mill

Advertisement