Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need To Find A bus For my destination..Please hel

Options
  • 24-06-2009 12:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭

Hi There Im Flying into dublin next week And need to know how to get to

"The Capel Building, Marys Abbey, DUBLIN 7"

Anyone know a dublin bus going there?? Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,971 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

heymayo wrote: »
    Hi There Im Flying into dublin next week And need to know how to get to

"The Capel Building, Marys Abbey, DUBLIN 7"

Anyone know a dublin bus going there?? Cheers
    Take any bus going to the city centre/O'Connell Street area. It's about 5 minutes walk west of O'Connell Street via Abbey Street Middle, Abbey Street Upper, across Capel Street and into Mary's Abbey.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Ste.phen

Does the 83 go that way also?
    (I think it might, and if so, you can catch it on Westmoreland Street I think)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,160 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Take any bus going to the city centre/O'Connell Street area. It's about 5 minutes walk west of O'Connell Street via Abbey Street Middle, Abbey Street Upper, across Capel Street and into Mary's Abbey.
    +1
    Follow the LUAS lines. They go right past it.
    It's the building the D7 Rhodes restaurant is (used to be?) in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

As said above - just get any of the buses that run from the airport into the city centre and then walk from O'Connell Street following the LUAS line west and you will pass the building.

You'd kick yourself if you got into town, walked across the river to WestMoreland Street, waited for a bus, got on, paid, sat in traffic and then realised that you could have made the journey in half the time on foot.

Advertisement