Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Below the knee length dresses in Dublin

Options
  • 23-06-2009 5:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

I need to find two fairly fashionable below the knee dresses in Dublin, trouble is I'm only twenty and all dresses in this style are aimed at the older market.

Does anyone know of dresses in the range of 80-120e that would suit? I can't really afford much more than this!

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭aloevera

have had my eye on this for ages:

http://www.nextdirectory.ie/page.asp?b=X43&p=2066&o=1

shes a beaut!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 443 ✭✭valery

navyblue wrote: »
    I need to find two fairly fashionable below the knee dresses in Dublin, trouble is I'm only twenty and all dresses in this style are aimed at the older market.

Does anyone know of dresses in the range of 80-120e that would suit? I can't really afford much more than this!

Thanks!

Lime Light , Florence Rd. Bray. Was in there a few weeks ago. Gorgeous dresses re. your age , and within your price range too. well worth a visit. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Orlee

H and M

Tried on 4 there myself yesterday!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 putoch

Have you tried any of the high street shops? (probably a stupid question) , but for 80-120 e that is prob where you will find a dress,

Like Topshop, Riverisland, warhouse, Zara (they do some fab dresses), H&M (can be hit and miss but i got a fab black dress from here that goes to the knee and it was only 40 and looks way more), Georges Arcades off Georges Street in Dublin have some thrifty shops too where you can get some lovely stuff, if you can find a shop that does 'Villa' clothing, they are really reasonable and look fab too, house of fraisure use to do them but i don't think they do any more, Vera Moda do some VIlla clothing but i never see nice dresses in there, but you might spot some unknown shops doing it, if you google villa clothing it might bring up some shops that stock it.

let us know how you get on.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 navyblue

hey guys

the high street dresses all stopped just above my knee so I had to go with a long skirt instead but at least I found something in the end!

thanks for all your help!

• Advertisement
Advertisement