Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carboot Sale!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

Yeah I've been to it. It's savage actually. Nice friendly, relaxed atmosphere and some good finds. A lot of vintage and once-off finds to be had. They have some Vinyl and CDs for sale too. Also, some really nice and unusual accessories too. Well worth going to. Last time I was there the weather was much like it is today and it was brilliant. Also, pitchers of beer for a tenner. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭unreggd

Reminds me of Camden in London

Hope they have some Xbox games :P

Where'd ye get Sunday from?

Facebook page says Saturday

• Site Banned Posts: 5,346 ✭✭✭wixfjord

unreggd wrote: »
    Reminds me of Camden in London

Hope they have some Xbox games :P

Where'd ye get Sunday from?

Facebook page says Saturday

Sorry Saturday not Sunday! Edited now.

Yea the pics on the link look good.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭pinksoir

Yeah, it's deadly. Best thing on in Dublin really as a day out. Booze, food, bargains - what else do you want? Especially when it's sunny.

They had a band a couple of ones ago, but I think the neighbours complained over noise, but there's always some good chooons on anyway.

Advertisement