Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hand Luggage

Options
  • 23-06-2009 4:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Has anybody got the restrictions on the size of containers and their contents that you are allowed to carry in your hand luggage i.e. everything that goes in the clear bag? might be handy if put in the useful threads section also. cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,930 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

Bobby_1 wrote: »
    Has anybody got the restrictions on the size of containers and their contents that you are allowed to carry in your hand luggage i.e. everything that goes in the clear bag? might be handy if put in the useful threads section also. cheers

Container = 100ml max for any item
    Bag = ~1l size

If you have a half full 150ml bottle that's against the law.

I think this is on all airline and airport websites

• Registered Users Posts: 3,939 ✭✭✭pclancy

Sigh.

Please read Charter

Moving to correct forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,110 ✭✭✭KevR

Remember that the 1 litre clear plastic bag must be re-sealable.

If you turn up with a 1L clear plastic sandwich bag that's not re-sealable, many airports will make you BUY a re-seable one at a rip-off price.

Advertisement