Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Own a piece of JimStavros at this weekends Homegame

Options
  • 23-06-2009 3:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Mods don't delete this plz, this is serious business

My initial plan for this weekends homegame was to get a lift out to SF's house this weekend. Yesterday I decided to change that and instead will be getting a taxi to his house. Not having budgeted for the extra charge that a taxi will give, I've decided to sell some of my action. I'm charging a small premium. If you don't agree with this don't buy, but please, I don't want to debate the merit of the premium in the thread. Over the last three and a half years I've dominating the home games, recently winning 3 in a row and busting in second in the fourth. Given the fish that play, I feel I'm worth it.

The Tournaments that I'm selling action in (I will play others not included)

Sat 27 Jun at 20.00 pm
    $5 No Limit Hold'em 1 hour event.

Sat 27 Jun at 21.00 pm

Sat 27 Jun at 22.00 pm

Sat 27 Jun at 23.00 pm

Total buyins $20

I'm selling 40% for $400 so the premium is reasonable

Therefore its $40 per 1 %

Stars is preferable for any transaction, send to JimStavros

ty

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭corigi

Mods don't delete this plz, this is serious business

My initial plan for this weekends homegame was to get a lift out to SF's house this weekend. Yesterday I decided to change that and instead will be getting a taxi to his house. Not having budgeted for the extra charge that a taxi will give, I've decided to sell some of my action. I'm charging a small premium. If you don't agree with this don't buy, but please, I don't want to debate the merit of the premium in the thread. Over the last three and a half years I've dominating the home games, recently winning 3 in a row and busting in second in the fourth. Given the fish that play, I feel I'm worth it.

The Tournaments that I'm selling action in (I will play others not included)

Sat 27 Jun at 20.00 pm

Sat 27 Jun at 21.00 pm

Sat 27 Jun at 22.00 pm

Sat 27 Jun at 23.00 pm

Total buyins $20

I'm selling 40% for $400 so the premium is reasonable

Therefore its $40 per 1 %

Stars is preferable for any transaction, send to JimStavros

ty

Sorry am i missing something from this tread? Sf house who is that do people on here know you?

$40 per 1% what type of prize pool you playing for?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Jim Stavros

corigi wrote: »
    Sorry am i missing something from this tread? Sf house who is that do people on here know you?

$40 per 1% what time of prize pool you playing for?

Listen buddyboy I play for first prize and that's what's up. I just want to give somethigb back to Boards by letting them have a sweat in the biggest homegame of the weekend if their roll doesn't permit them the chance to take a shot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭corkie123

i think he is really undercutting himself here and should be selling at $60 not 40 per point .:rolleyes:

pm FLIPPER he likes staking people

• Registered Users Posts: 803 ✭✭✭flushje

banhammer15gq9.jpg

gtfo-take-fail.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Jim Stavros

flushje wrote: »
    banhammer15gq9.jpg

gtfo-take-fail.jpg

Stavros fails for no man

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭YULETIRED

How do we know you won't blow the money in a 1c-2c cash game beforehand?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭Ste05

I do like a little Stavros every now and again. But he's banned from the forum, and this thread is locked.

If you would like to appeal this ban, please take it to PM, Feedback or Help Desk

Ste05

• Registered Users Posts: 36,237 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

This post has been deleted.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement